Functional Areas of a Business
Image copyright: Charles Toepfer, stock.xchng
Level 2 business and economics activities are designed to be used with a wide range of courses including GCSE Business courses, Applied Business at GCSE, BTEC First Diploma in Business, GCSE Economics courses and the GCSE Business and Economics (Nuffield) course.
Functional Areas of a Business is split into the following sections:
- What are 'Functional Areas'?
- What do Different Parts of a Business do?
- A Note of Caution!
- Examples of Two Different Businesses
- What Does Each Functional Area Do?
- The Importance of Working Together
- More on Working Together: Activities
- Improving Your Assessment Skills
- Learning Journal
Biz/ed would like to thank Richard Bowett of the Leventhorpe School in Hertfordshire for his comments and advice on the language structure in this resource.