Introduction to Business Activity
Image copyright: Subin S, stock.xchng
Level 2 business and economics activities are designed to be used with a wide range of courses including GCSE Business courses, Applied Business at GCSE, BTEC First Diploma in Business, GCSE Economics courses and the GCSE Business and Economics (Nuffield) course.
Introduction to Business Activity is split into the following sections:
- What do Businesses do?
- How are Businesses Classified?
- What are the Objectives of a Business?
- The Aims and Objectives of a Business
- What are the Public and Private Sectors?
- Public and Private Sector Activities
- Concluding Activity
- Review and Learning Journal
- Using your Information
- Final Task and Extension Work
Biz/ed would like to thank Richard Bowett of the Leventhorpe School in Hertfordshire for his comments and advice on the language structure in this resource.